Through self improvement it is our aim to meet the needs of all in our school community whether educational, social, emotional, physical or spiritual and to enable them to achieve their potential for now and in the future.
“TOGETHER WE WILL SUCCEED”
To equip our young people for an ever-changing world in which learning is a life-long experience we will:
- Provide high quality learning and teaching
- Focus on personal achievement and self-esteem
- Prepare pupils for life and work
- Promote an understanding and appreciation of our local and global environment
- Encourage and facilitate independent learning
We believe that young people will respond positively in an atmosphere where relationships between learners and teachers are positive. In this climate, we seek to provide a well ordered, caring, stimulating and safe environment.